Dukap STRATOS Hardside Spinner 28-Inch Large Luggage
The Dukap STRATOS Hardside Spinner 28-Inch Large Luggage is a sleek and functional travel companion with a push-button locking trolley system, four dual spinner wheels, ample interior space with snap-on straps, four side studs for stability, a TSA-approved lock, and ergonomic handles.
- Push Button Locking internal retractable trolley system.
- 4 dual-spinner 360° silent wheels with high-performance shock-absorbing wheels for effortless mobility.
- Full 210D polyester interior fabric lining with zippered compartment on one side and snap-on straps on the opposite side for easy packing.
- 4 side studs allow the luggage to stand upright.
- TSA-approved combination lock.
- Top and side ergonomic GEL handle for comfortable and easy lifting.
- Smooth gliding, self-repairable oversized zippers.
Travel Sentry® Approved lock. Using this Travel Sentry® Approved lock allows your luggage to be opened, inspected, and relocked by security authorities without damage. For more information, visit www.travelsentry.org.
- Lightweight PC/ABS with a micro diamond finish. The hard-flex construction offers maximum strength, durability, and a water/scratch-resistant finish.
Item Weight: 8.77 Lbs
Capacity: 94.07 Liters
I ordered the suitcase and two small over-the-shoulder backpacks; however, one of the packs was missing. I emailed the company and they quickly replaced the item. They, by far, have the best customer service I've experienced in a long time. The suitcase and backpacks are awesome as well!
Product as advertised, lightweight, nice color. I have not used it yet. We’ll see if it’ll hold.
The suitcase is super lightweight, easy to tote around the airport, and I was able to pack for an extended trip with no space problems. However, the first time I used the suitcase, I noticed that the fabric of the pocket in the divider between the two halves had separated from the zipper track, leaving a four-inch gash at the bottom of the pocket. I contacted the company and let them know of the defect. They were incredibly responsive to my feedback and resolved the issue quickly. I'll definitely be supporting their products in the future too.
it's lite. it's durable. I'm ultimately happy I purchase it. I've used it once. but the one thing I don't like about it. is how it open in the middle. so you have to pack both sides.....somewhat evenly.....and it's a little tough to close. all my older luggage....opens at the top. so, you just pack and build everything up to the top. then just close it off at the top. this way.....when opening in the middle.....the one side you fold over to close....all of that side gets more crunched and moved around.