- Suitcase expands 2'' for additional extra space
- 4 dual spinner 360° silent matching color wheels for effortless mobility.
- Built-in 3 digit TSA approved combination lock.
- Full interior fabric lining with zippered compartment on one side and snap-on straps on the opposite side for easy packing plus one inside mesh zippered pocket and 2 slip pockets for shoes.
- Top and side ergonomic GEL handles for comfortable and easy lifting
- 4 side studs that allows the luggage to stand upright
- Push Button Locking internal retractable trolley system
- Smooth gliding oversized zipper
- Lightweight polypropylene. The hard-flex construction offers an almost indestructible shell, durability and a water resistant finish.
Item Weight: 8.8 Lbs
Capacity: 69.95 Liters
Just came back from my convention and this suitcase held up beautifully! It carried the heavy load I came back home with without a problem! Wheels held up and were still easy to move about. So glad I brought this!I love this so far. I am impressed with how it arrived too. In the manufacturer's box and then in an Amazon box, the package was huge! When I opened it and removed the suitcase, there was not a scratch on it and it was easy to reset the password on the TSA lock. Opening it up, it was very spacious and with lots of room to pack items in and very lightweight too. I won't be using it until October when I go to a convention, but will certainly come back and edit this post to tell you how worked out.
It has survived it's first interactions with baggage apes at airports. It was easy to maneuver in the airport. The handle comes up high enough for me to load a large garment bag on top and a small backpack as well. It stayed balanced like this while moving around the airport, car rental etc.
Have to say very glad I purchased these suit cases they are very good quality nice design which is great would highly recommend.
Best luggage with beautiful colors. It can withstand every abuse they give it without damage. These are my go to bags every time I travel. I have the carry on’s and the large luggage’s.