Dukap STRATOS Hardside Spinner 24-Inch Medium Luggage
The Dukap STRATOS Hardside Spinner 24-Inch Medium Luggage is a durable and stylish travel companion. Its retractable trolley system, 360° spinner wheels, and comfortable handles make it easy to maneuver. With a spacious interior featuring zippered compartments, packing straps, and a TSA-approved lock, this luggage is the perfect choice for any traveler.
- Push Button Locking internal retractable trolley system.
- 4 dual-spinner 360° silent wheels with high-performance shock-absorbing wheels for effortless mobility.
- Full 210D polyester interior fabric lining with zippered compartment on one side and snap-on straps on the opposite side for easy packing.
- Four side studs allow the luggage to stand upright.t
- TSA-approved combination lock.
- Top and side ergonomic GEL handles for comfortable and easy lifting
- Smooth gliding, self-repairable oversized zippers.
Travel Sentry® Approved lock. Using this Travel Sentry® Approved lock allows your luggage to be opened, inspected, and relocked by security authorities without damage. For more information,n visit: www.travelsentry.org.
- Lightweight PC/ABS with a micro diamond finish. The hard-flex construction offers maximum strength, durability, and a water/scratch-resistant finish.
Item Weight: 7.32 Lbs
Capacity: 62.91 Liters
Love them. Works perfect.
The suitcase is very lightweight, yet appears to be strong. Very well made. The low weight allows more clothing and items to be packed, while staying under airline weight restrictions.
I love the built-in TSA friendly lock . Color is nice, I went with mustard. Case is far bigger than expected but that's a good thing. It's quiet enough too when moving around and it's seems fairly sturdy and not heavy either. I just travelled to Ireland with it through connecting flights and no damages so I'm very happy with it. I will be replacing some older checked and carry on bags soon and will definitely buy from this range
Good suitcase, and very attentive seller (I bought a 24 inch, which isn't expandable, and they contacted me to make things right)
Needed a lightweight suitcase that is durable enough to be used by my husband. It is a plastic outside, but appears metal. Love the locks but laughed that the zipper could be easily cut to get past the locks. miss the outside zipper compartment to put stuff in I need right away. However, I also purchased a second one for myself. Great because it keeps things dry, gives the added protection of something besides fabric. Love the light weight body and construction.