Dukap Crypto Hardside Spinner Lightweight 28-Inch Large Luggage
The Dukap Crypto Hardside Spinner Luggage is a 28-inch lightweight suitcase with expandable space, 360° spinner wheels, TSA-approved lock, fabric lining, and ergonomic handles. DUKAP develops and produces products under the most rigorous stress tests, simulating real life scenarios maximizes the durability of each component to create the perfect suitcase. Knowing your suitcase has all the features you need and a sexy look, will enhance your travel experience. DUKAP is more than a suitcase, it's a lifestyle.
- The suitcase expands 2'' for additional extra space.
- 4 dual spinner 360° silent wheels for effortless mobility.
- Built-in 3-digit TSA-approved combination lock.
- Full interior fabric lining with zippered compartment on one side and snap-on straps on the opposite side for easy packing plus one inside pocket for your convenience.
- Top and side ergonomic GEL handle for comfortable and easy lifting.
- 4 side studs that allow the luggage to stand upright.
- Push Button Locking internal retractable trolley system.
- Smooth gliding oversized zippers.
Travel Sentry® Approved lock. Using this Travel Sentry® Approved lock allows your luggage to be opened, inspected, and relocked by security authorities without damage. For more information visit: www.travelsentry.org.
- Lightweight PC/ABS with a micro diamond finish. The hard-flex construction offers maximum strength, durability, and a water/scratch-resistant finish.
Item Weight: 9.13 Lbs
Capacity: 93.3 Liters
The carry on I got has a defective handle
I bought this bag and took it from DC to Mauritius. Rolls good, held up well. The Handel feels a little loose but I had no issues with it.
We packed those three suit cases FULL! Each weighing out between 23 and 25Kg (+50Lbs). We flew them internationally over 14hours. The handle the comes out to pull the suitcases felt like it may give or bend, but it didn't. There were a couple scratches here and there but nothing out of the ordinary. Overall, I am pleased.
I am getting ready to travel with these Crypto 28" Hardside suitcases. I bought 3 of them. They seems sturdy. The storage space is nice and large without being too heavy. The price was definitely a factor which we are pleased with. We will see how they do on the trip.
This Crypto Luggage is just great!!!
is much larger than I thought it would be.
You can easily fit a week or even more worth of clothes, shoes etc.
It’s extremely stylish and holds up well, .
The wheels are great, you won’t get stuck in any direction your pulling. The handle is just the right size. Definitely want to get the set now.