Dukap STRATOS Hardside Spinner 28-Inch Large Luggage
The Dukap STRATOS Hardside Spinner 28-Inch Large Luggage is a sleek and functional travel companion with a push-button locking trolley system, four dual spinner wheels, ample interior space with snap-on straps, four side studs for stability, a TSA-approved lock, and ergonomic handles.
- Push Button Locking internal retractable trolley system.
- 4 dual-spinner 360° silent wheels with high-performance shock-absorbing wheels for effortless mobility.
- Full 210D polyester interior fabric lining with zippered compartment on one side and snap-on straps on the opposite side for easy packing.
- 4 side studs allow the luggage to stand upright.
- TSA-approved combination lock.
- Top and side ergonomic GEL handle for comfortable and easy lifting.
- Smooth gliding, self-repairable oversized zippers.
Travel Sentry® Approved lock. Using this Travel Sentry® Approved lock allows your luggage to be opened, inspected, and relocked by security authorities without damage. For more information, visit www.travelsentry.org.
- Lightweight PC/ABS with a micro diamond finish. The hard-flex construction offers maximum strength, durability, and a water/scratch-resistant finish.
Item Weight: 8.77 Lbs
Capacity: 94.07 Liters
The suitcase is super lightweight, easy to tote around the airport, and I was able to pack for an extended trip with no space problems. However, the first time I used the suitcase, I noticed that the fabric of the pocket in the divider between the two halves had separated from the zipper track, leaving a four-inch gash at the bottom of the pocket. I contacted the company and let them know of the defect. They were incredibly responsive to my feedback and resolved the issue quickly. I'll definitely be supporting their products in the future too.
it's lite. it's durable. I'm ultimately happy I purchase it. I've used it once. but the one thing I don't like about it. is how it open in the middle. so you have to pack both sides.....somewhat evenly.....and it's a little tough to close. all my older luggage....opens at the top. so, you just pack and build everything up to the top. then just close it off at the top. this way.....when opening in the middle.....the one side you fold over to close....all of that side gets more crunched and moved around.
This is a lightweight, durable and versatile piece of luggage. The wheels work well, and since the luggage is light itself, but hard shelled, I could pack all that I wanted to take on a 2 week trip, and actually had to take a few things out since it would have been overweight at the airport.
Big chunks taken out of it already...but I guess that's the airline handles fault, TSA lock seems to broken already...probably broken by the TSA