Dukap TOUR Hardside Spinner 28-Inch Large Luggage
The Dukap TOUR Hardside Spinner 28-Inch Large Luggage is a reliable travel companion. With four dual spinner wheels, TSA-approved combination locks, and protective corner bumpers, it offers effortless mobility and security. The interior is spacious with ample storage options and features smooth gliding zippers. The ergonomic GEL handles and retractable trolley system make lifting and maneuvering easy.
- 4 dual spinner 360° silent wheels for effortless mobility.
- Built-in 3-digit TSA-approved combination lock.
- Full interior fabric lining with zippered compartment on one side, snap-on straps on the opposite side, one small internal pocket, and one mesh zippered compartment for easy packing.
- Protective corner bumpers to withstand higher impacts.
- Top and side ergonomic GEL handle for comfortable and easy lifting.
- 4 side studs that allow the luggage to stand upright.
- Push Button Locking internal retractable trolley system.
- Smooth gliding zipper.
Travel Sentry® Approved lock. Using this Travel Sentry® Approved lock allows your luggage to be opened, inspected, and relocked by security authorities without damage. For more information visit: www.travelsentry.org.
- Lightweight PC/ABS with a micro diamond finish. The hard-flex construction offers maximum strength, durability, and a water/scratch-resistant finish.
Item Weight: 9.24 Lbs
Capacity: 107.7 Liters
Inusa.com customer service is the best!!! Maureen helped me tremendously with my order in helping me select this nice piece of luggage! She’s the best ever! She made this experience so personal for me, I greatly appreciate her!
I needed to replace a very old piece of luggage & chose this one. I like that it's lightweight and moves with ease, even on carpet. It's roomy with one side having straps that clip to hold your stuff in place. The other side has a fabric cover that zips closed & has zippered slots on the outside. The zippers are smooth all the way around. I like the combination lock, not only for security reasons but also to secure the zipper pulls. If they were dangling, they would probably be knocked off during travel. TSA has a universal key to open it up if your luggage is chosen to be searched & hopefully they will reinsert the zipper pulls. I used it recently for a weekend trip & it held everything, including a pillow, blanket (one the one side), CPAP machine, toiletries, & clothes (on the other). I can't wait to use it when I travel during spring break!
Bought it. Used it for a trip. Worked well.
Shipped quickly! Love the style. I ordered a 28” and a 24” of this one. Both came a little scratched around the corners and the zippers are a little tricky when trying to close. But other than that, great suitcases!
Very sleek. We got the dark gray. I was nervous about it being too heavy BUT it is surprisingly light. We are in love with the ease of rolling it. Will be using it in a month for travel, I will be back to update on how that goes :-)